We celebrated a couple weeks ago in Kansas with Tyler's family (notice the blood on the white shirt and the bandaid on the chin!)...
...but this morning we had a Birthday breakfast party with his bestest friend - Anaiah! I made brownies for him to have for the first time - but he didn't even take a bite! I guess the no-sugar-for-3-years policy really worked (thus far at least)!
It is a fully "Thomas the Train" Birthday as Cohen is now outfitted with TtT pajamas, underwear, shirts and shorts! And he now has new trains (Emily and James) as well as a new Sir Topham Hat train station! Whoa! Everything a 3-year old little boy could want! (Side note: Toys are much cooler now than when I was little!)
God, bless my little boy! Satisfy him early with Your mercy. Fill him with a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of YOU! :)
No, this isn't a random picture of baby brother! It's Cohen at 3 months old! I think in their pictures, though, they could pass for identical twins! Wow, he's grown up! But in looking back at Cohen's baby pictures, I can see bits of the wide-eyed Cohen that we know and love!
Cohen - 1 1/2 years old
Cohen's 2nd Birthday
Aww!! seeing the pictures brought beautiful memories!! It was great spending some time with Cohen on his 3rd birthday, Anaiah talked about it the whole day :) You are such a great mom! and wow, on that picture Aiden looks a lot like Cohen (:0
ReplyDelete