Pages

July 21, 2010

Welcome!


Hello friend, family, or otherwise unknown reader! Welcome to my blog! It has been a long time a comin'. Now with two little boys in my care, I thought that I wouldn't have time for such an endeavor, but I realized that I need to make time. Not that every post will be profound or blow your socks off, but my desire to post weekly will keep me in the Word and before the Lord in such a way that I can at least write something worthy of reading! Also, being that I'm an external processor, I figure writing my thoughts will be a helpful way for me to organize this mom-brain!
My posts will mostly feature the conversations that I am currently having with the Lord about the Word and life in general. My favorite subjects, which I will undoubtedly post on, include anything about Jesus, specifically the humility of Christ and the Second Coming, the Hymns of Revelation, life of prayer, intimacy with God, and last but not least - the boys in my life: Tyler, Cohen, and Stephen Aiden.
So I hope you enjoy the read. Feel free to leave a comment now and again if you are so inclined.
Many blessings,
Courtney

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Courtney! Looking forward to your insights, I know you'll bless many :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you on here! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...